What information does STITCHONTIME collect?
* STITCHONTIME collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
* When ordering or registering, STITCHONTIME may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information(only via PAYPAL) or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
* STITCHONTIME also collects information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information STITCHONTIME collects about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How does STITCHONTIME use your information?
STITCHONTIME may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
* To personalize your site experience and to allow STITCHONTIME to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
* To allow STITCHNTIME to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
* To quickly process your transactions.
* If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, STITCHONTIME may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from STITCHONTIME, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to STITCHONTIME?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How does STITCHONTIME protect visitor information?
STITCHONTIME implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
STITCHONTIME may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. STITCHONTIME advises that you turn cookies on so that it eliminates checkout issues.
Does STITCHONTIME disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
STITCHONTIME does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless STITCHONTIME provides you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include STITCHONTIME. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist STITCHONTIME in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to STITCHONTIME?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let STITCHONTIME know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from STITCHONTIMES database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, STITCHONTIME may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. STITCHONTIME therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, STITCHONTIME seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to STITCHONTIMES policy
Questions and feedback
STITCHONTIME welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send STITCHONTIME any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. email@example.com
Online Policy Only
Conditions Of Use
Please also visit our Conditions Of Use section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.